Now, please note I made this from a sudden craving for Pasta, and yes it tasted delicious ^_^
I saw this Pasta several weeks ago and the form of it made me curious. So I bought it.
As I start ‘browsing’ three refrigerators mom has in the house, I found these:
.. and don’t forget these:
The rest is basic.
You will cook the pasta first, and in my case, since I love crunchy stuff to eat, I chopped the beef and fried it. Then we can start to cook the meal!
- Put margarine into the pan
- Fry the chopped garlic, also chilli, and some of the chopped onion
- Pour some water, wait until it boils
- Put inside: ketchup, chilli sauce, and cheese, wait until it boiled and mixed right.
- Put the pasta inside
- After a while, put the brocolli and the rest of the onion down.
I dont put any salt or additional spices inside, but if you like pepper or barbecue sauce, you can play around with them. Maybe some paprika and mushrooms will make the dish more tasty, and colorful.
Anyway, here it is…
Have a nice dinner, beautiful people in the world! 🙂