Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people [in the right hand corner of the application] then click publish).
1. I love movies and producing them.
2. I don’t know why.
3. I realized that it doesn’t matter anymore. It keeps me alive.
4. I mean, spiritually, physically, morally, truly, madly, deeply, completely.
5. I wish I can have -at least- one of those romantic scenes in the movies.
6. I do know too, that my own life is like a movie too, full of dramatic curves, long for a hero to solve the story.
7. I, and my college friends called it a 3 Act Structure in Storytelling. As I love the Triangle System in Film Production.
8. I don’t believe in triangle relationship, though. It’s pathetic. Means you’re not grown up yet.
9. I love a lot of good men for what I could do for them, but none for what they can do for me, yet.
10. I wish I can make my father alive, as long as I live, as he’s the only man who can do many things for me, simply by showing him self. Undisguised.
11. I’m lucky to have good, even best teachers so far. They’re my Alchemists.
12. I’m a half deaf, and I’m thankful for that sweet filter so I can only hear what I need to hear.
13. I just realized that I have to take care of my body 14 months ago, when my mind just couldn’t stop thinking about stuff.
14. I always wanted to be a smart girl, I don’t know why.
15. I always thought that I’m a Black Sheep in my big family. No beauty at all.
16. I have a lot of good books now, so I don’t care about it anymore.
17. I love my husband, and miss my child, every second it grows and grows, like the air I breathe.
18. I think Love is nothing but: Honest, Loyalty and of course Money.
19. I believe Men thinks with their penis, while women thinks with their heart.
20. I wouldn’t change anything in my past life, except one, I wish my boobs can be smaller.
21. I actually faking my eyes to get glasses when I was 12, just to distract my parents from divorcing. I ended up wearing glasses forever. D’oh!
22. I’m able to speak or write english ‘cos I spent most of my time watching Friends, and read Paulo Coelho’s Books.
23. I owe a long apologize to Alvein D Y and Vary Trisyandi, for both are good men, and I was just not ready to love. God bless you both.
24. I wish my life in film will keep continue on, as I actually always have faith in it, whatever it is.
25. I will adopt a child, if my ‘future husband’ is too stupid or busy to find me, and God is working in another part of the world. Life must go on.
Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 2:02am